There are three options for importing cURL requests into API Studio.
- Importing a cURL request: See here
- Capturing cURL requests from scripts: See here
- Importing collections: Covered in this article.
Steps to import a Postman collection
- From Postman, export the collection you want to import into API Studio.
- Open the exported collection in a text editor. Select the entire file content (Mac: Cmd+A, Windows: CTRL+A) and copy the entire content into your clipboard (Mac: Cmd+C, Windows: CTRL+C).
- In API Studio, select API Editor, and click Import.
- Click on the Import Collection tab in the dialog box. Select the target collection from the Collection dropdown.
- Click into the Collection text box, and paste the contents of the clipboard (Mac: Cmd-V, Windows: CTRL+V)
- Click Import to complete the process. All imported requests will be added to the selected collection.